YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
RYT 200 and RYT 300
Shades of Yoga is an International Yoga Teacher Training school that takes you on a personal journey, connecting the mind, body and spirit. We believe Shades of Yoga is not just a teacher training, but a spiritual journey into self-inquiry.
While we teach in great detail the importance of physical movement, we also tap into living your most authentic life by helping you connect with your deepest passions. We guide and provide you with the tools to attract a reality that is in line with your true being. We teach the benefits of a healthy body AND mind, which leads to a healthier life. We are here for YOU.
WHAT OUR COURSE COVERS
- Daily Asana practice
- A lot of vinyasa practices
- Yin yoga practices
- Workshop style practices for Kinesthetic learning of the key asanas
- Daily meditation practice
- Daily Pranayama practice to discover different key Pranayama techniques
- Yoga history - connecting with the source
- Deep exploration of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Philosophy of Raja Yoga
- Delving deep into the wisdom of eight limbs of Raja Yoga
- Self-empowerment through integration of Yamas and Niyamas into
- Energy Anatomy and Chakras
- Adopting wisdom of yoga in transforming one’s practice and life
- Anatomy of movement
- Nervous system and yoga
- Posture clinics
- Ayurvedic life style
- Adjustment skills
- Individual attention towards perfecting the self-practices
- Energetic balance in sequencing
- Sequencing sustainable classes
- Focused sequencing
- Sharpening teaching skills
- Teaching practice in a safe environment
- Individual feedback to sharpen the teaching skills
- Mastery in teaching a full 60min sequence.
- Introduction to prenatal yoga
- Introduction to senior’s yoga
- Ethics of teaching the wisdom of yoga in today's culture
We have chosen locations to run our courses that are unique, beautiful, safe and tranquil.
Bali, and Lake Como, Italy courses have a maximum of 16 students, making them personalized to ensure you receive the individual attention and guidance you deserve. With the opportunity to deeply immerse yourself in the art of teaching yoga, you will nourish your soul while forming lifelong friendships in the most stunning natural environments.
Whether you are questioning your “why” or would just like to deepen your yoga practice, this course is for you!
UBUD RYT 200 DATES
LAKE COMO ITALY DATES
9 July - 1 August 2018
RYT 300 DATES
RYT 200 Course - UBUD Bali
- $2600 USD (RYT 200) - PROMOTIONAL OFFER NOW ON!
- Full course fee
- Healthy daily breakfast (excluding days off)
- Follow up support (30 min Skype call) with one of our teachers a month after your course.
We will be available to make sure the learning doesn't end when you leave Bali.
RYT 200 Course - ULUWATU Bali
- ACCOMODATION / INCLUSIONS:Our Bali trainings will be held at the beautiful S-Resorts Hidden Valley in Uluwatu Bali and are all inclusive.Your Training includes:Airport pick up/drop off27 nights of accommodationHealthy breakfast, lunch and dinner dailyAll training Manuals and certifications2 luxury massages at the resort’s spa2 Sunset group dinners off sight2 surf lessonsYoga photosWelcome to Bali bagand more…PRICING:Twin share -> US $3600Single Share -> US $4550
Lake Como - Italy
2 900 EURO, per person
Max 16 Students
Daily Breakfast included
9th July-1st August, 2018
Shades of Yoga offers Level 1 (200 hour) RYT 200 and Level 2 (300 hour) RYT 300 Yoga Teacher Training courses accredited with Yoga Alliance International.
RYT 200 HOUR
Yoga Teacher Training
Complete your RYT200 in destinations that take you away from your busy life and emerge you in quiet, inspiring settings.
RYT 300 HOUR
Yoga Teacher Training
A dynamic and exciting training program, open to graduates of a Yoga Alliance certified 200 Hour course.
WHERE IS YOUR HEART BEING CALLED?
RYT 200 in destinations that emerge you in quiet, inspiring, life transformative settings.
The 6 values of Shades of Yoga
|1.||Shades of Yoga is committed to producing teachers who are ready to step straight into a commercial teaching role at the end of their training.|
|2.||Safety is paramount to Shades of Yoga’s teaching philosophy. Technique and alignment are strongly emphasised throughout the course.|
|3.||Shades of Yoga specialises in boutique, small-group, training experiences to ensure you get the individual attention you deserve.|
|4.||Shades of Yoga operates in stunning tropical destinations around the world.|
|5.||Shades of Yoga offers a holistic training program that explores yoga as a lifestyle and spiritual practice, not just as an exercise.|
|6.||Shades of Yoga firmly believes that yoga is for people of all shapes, sizes and experience levels. You don’t have to be young. You don’t have to be flexible. You just have to be.|
We never cancel courses!
One of the main policies we have been following since the beginning is our no cancellation policy. We understand that it is very tricky to find time for such training. We know your decision to take on this training is loaded with a lot of expectations and also associated with beautiful dreams.
Sometimes it gets financially challenging for us to provide the training for a very small group, however this has never stopped us from providing a top level training. We don’t cancel.
Take that next step, get qualified…
Shades of Yoga teacher training takes yoga beyond the mat, exploring all aspects of living a life of balance and harmony. Being qualified with your RYT200 or RYT300 opens a world of possibilities for teaching yoga anywhere in the world or just allowing you a more in depth look at a Yoga lifestyle.
Sign up to our newsletter
We keep you up to date with our courses and remind you of our top blog posts. We won’t spam you…promise.