Yoga Teacher Training Courses
RYT 200 and RYT 300
Shades of Yoga is an International Yoga Teacher Training school offering Level 1 (200 hour) RYT 200 and Level 2 (300 hour) RYT 300 Yoga Teacher Training courses accredited with Yoga Alliance International.
Our courses are held in beautiful locations like Bali and Costa Rica with a maximum booking of 15 students, making the courses personalized to insure you get the individual attention you deserve. This gives you the opportunity to deeply immerse yourself in the art of learning to teach yoga, while nourishing your soul in stunning natural environments.
We are an official and fully-registered company, operating under the well-known Taksu Spa in Ubud, Bali. All our western Trainers are legal to work in Indonesia. We support the local community and we have a fully qualified Indonesian Teacher Trainer on our team.
Shades of Yoga training takes yoga beyond the mat exploring all aspects of living a life of balance and harmony.
Guest lecturers and teachers are often invited to share their wisdom with our students to further enhance their learning experience. On many of our courses, we incorporate a Yoga of Food, Detox as well as topics like Enneagram into the course program. These are led by knowledgeable teachers that share their experiences of the Yoga lifestyle.
NEXT COURSE DATES
PRICE FOR THE COURSE
RYT 200 Course - Bali
- $3000 USD (RYT 200) - PROMOTIONAL OFFER NOW ON!
- Full course fee
- Healthy daily breakfast (excluding days off)
- Yoga Plus - pick your free add-on here
Follow us on Social Media
Yoga Teacher Training
A dynamic and exciting Training program, open to graduates of a Yoga Alliance certified 200 Hour course. Successful completion of both Shades of Yoga RYT courses will qualify you with a 500 Hour designation.
You will find us in these countries
We choose destinations that take you away from your busy lifestyle and emerge you in quiet, inspiring settings.
After meandering your way along the eclectic and energetic streets of Ubud town, lined with eateries and artisan wares, step through the doors of this unique space and find yourself amidst a tranquil tropical jungle and our Yoga shala.
Our Yoga teacher training in Costa Rica are held in the untouched Osa Peninsula. Immerse yourself in the natural surrounds of quiet beaches and tropical jungle pulsing with nature, whilst learning the art of teaching yoga.
Choose one of the two Yoga + options below
This is a FREE add-on when booking and completing your RYT 200 teacher training.
This offer runs for the duration of 2017. Please note Bali RYT 200 hour courses only.
Bring your Yoga experience to a higher personal level. The Enneagram is known as a tool for compassion. It enables one to understand the nature of our personalities at a deep level. “Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have.”
SUP yoga teacher training
Love teaching Yoga? Expand your teaching skills and become a certified Stand Up Paddle board Yoga teacher. This two day course will prepare you to teach Yoga on the water on a Stand Up Paddle Board. This is one of the fastest growing Yoga variations in the world.
Testimonials from our students
Shades of Yoga will guide you to the path to becoming the best you can be and if you are already on it then it takes you further. The course not only improved my breathing and my knowledge of yoga ,theory and practice, it challenged me to be a better me. For this I am thankfulNicki
The classes are held in a paradise like shala, in an open area surrounded by nature, so you can feel the wind and listen to the birds as you meditate. I am very grateful for this life-changing experience.Ana
The 7 values of Shades of Yoga
- Shades of Yoga is committed to producing teachers who are ready to step straight into a commercial teaching role at the end of their training
- Safety is paramount to Shades of Yoga’s teaching philosophy. Technique and alignment are strongly emphasised throughout the course
- Shades of Yoga specialises in boutique, small-group, training experiences to ensure you get the individual attention you deserve
- Shades of Yoga offers a ‘Yoga Plus’ model of training that allows you to supplement your training program with an Enneagram Coaching Module, a Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Teacher Training Module or a Scuba Diving Module. Pick your bonus add on – it’s already included in your course fee!!
- Shades of Yoga operates in stunning tropical destinations around the world
- Shades of Yoga offers a holistic training program that explores yoga as a lifestyle and spiritual practice, not just as an exercise.
- Shades of Yoga firmly believes that yoga is for people of all shapes, sizes and experience levels. You don’t have to be young. You don’t have to be flexible. You just have to be.
Take that next step, get qualified…
Shades of Yoga teacher training takes yoga beyond the mat, exploring all aspects of living a life of balance and harmony. Being qualified with your RYT200 or RYT300 opens a world of possibilities for teaching yoga anywhere in the world or just allows you a more in depth look at a Yoga lifestyle.
Sign up to our newsletter
We keep you up to date with our courses and remind you of our top blog posts. We won’t spam you…promise.