YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Online
Welcome to our Yoga Alliance International Accredited Online Yoga Teacher Training Course, we offer a 7-week program. We provide a solid foundation in how to teach yoga as well as an in-depth exploration of one’s own personal yoga practice. We have selected four of our most experienced teachers from around the globe to guide you through this world class training.
We have been running the RYT 200 hour course’s for over 13 years with over 2000 graduates world wide we guarantee a truly unique experience from the comfort of your home.
5 STAR RATED ON GOOGLE
Watch the Video
Sometimes it’s easier to paint a clearer picture with visuals and sound.
For more information on our Yoga Teacher Training Online, this video summarizes the experience in a short amount of time
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Daily meditation, pranayama and asana practices
- Vinyasa and yin practices
- Workshop style practices for kinesthetic learning of the key asanas
- Introduction to the history of Yoga
- Deep exploration of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Delving deep into the wisdom of eight limbs of Yoga
- Self-empowerment and self-inquiry through integration of Yama’s and Niyama’s
- Adopting the wisdom of yoga in transforming one’s practice and life
- Skeletal and muscular system
- Joint bandhas
- Fascia system and nervous system
- Posture clinics
- Injury prevention and management
- Adjustment skills
- Energy Anatomy and Chakras
- Energetic balance in sequencing
- Sequencing sustainable classes
- Develop a solid self-practice
- Teaching from the first week
- Individual guidance and feedback to sharpen the teaching skills
- Mastery in teaching a full 60min sequence
- Find your authentic teacher style and voice
- Introduction to prenatal yoga
- Introduction to senior yoga
- Introduction to Ayurveda, the sister science of Yoga
- Business and ethics of teaching Yoga
RYT 200 Hours course Online
The RYT 200 Online course is designed to take you beyond the physical yoga practice of asana. We believe in the importance of approaching yoga from a holistic point of view and focus our training on life-skills while providing tools to live your true passions as a yoga teacher.
We believe in Empowerment, Balance & a Healthy Lifestyle
In this 200 hour, Yoga Teacher Training Course we explore the effect of diet in our yoga practice and encourage our students to adhere to a simple and balanced diet during the course. You will leave the course with the tools to continue living an empowered, balanced and healthy lifestyle.
The RYT 200 course is designed not only for aspiring yoga teachers but for those who are looking to immerse themselves in a month of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual transformation through yoga and meditation.
Weekly Training schedule
Yoga Teacher Training Online
We are all for routine, this is the basic outline of what we will cover each week. Sometimes we may spend extra time in areas we feel requires more focus, but we base this against the individual training for their RYT 200 and their previous experience.
- YTT opening with a virtual meditation circle, introduction an overview of the course. We finish with a 60 minute yoga class.
Wednesday: Introduction lecture on meditation and pranayama. Asana: The SOY sequence
Friday: History of yoga and Workshop: Sun A and Sun B
Saturday: The Yoga Sutra’s and Posture clinics on Sun A and Sun B
Sunday: The Yoga Sutra’s and Asana
Wednesday: The Yoga Sutra’s and Asana: SOY sequence variation
Friday: The Yoga Sutra’s and Workshop: Standing poses
Saturday: Art of Sequencing and Posture clinics on standing poses
Sunday: Online practice teaching session: Sun A and Sun B + Q&A feedback session
Wednesday: Anatomy 1 and Asana: The SOY sequence variation
Friday: Anatomy 2 and Workshop: Balancing poses
Saturday: Introduction to Ayurveda and Posture clinics on balancing poses
Sunday: Online practice teaching session with the group and Asana: Yin class
Wednesday: Anatomy 3 and Asana: The SOY sequence variation
Friday: Chakra’s 1 and Workshop: Core and backbends
Saturday: Chakra’s 2 and Posture clinics on core and backbends
Sunday: Online practice teaching sessions with the whole group and Yoga Nidra
Wednesday: Online feedback Q&A session and Asana: The SOY sequence variation
Friday: Physical adjustments and Workshop: Seated poses and supine
Saturday: Physical adjustments 2 and Posture clinics on seated & supine poses
Sunday: Anatomy 4 and Asana: Yin Yoga
Wednesday: Q&A Posture clinics and Asana: The SOY sequence variation
Friday: Introduction to prenatal, senior and kids Yoga, and Asana
Saturday: Business and ethics of Yoga and Asana
Sunday: Online practice teaching session and Q&A session
Wednesday: Teaching exams
Friday: Teaching exams
Saturday: Chakra presentations + Asana
Sunday: Online graduation
Upcoming COurse Dates
200 Hours Training
Reserve your seat on any one of our available dates. Please note that our $650 deposit is required before your spot is secured.
Don’t miss this opportunity to deepen your knowledge and understanding in your Yoga practice from the comfort of your own home.
ONLINE COURSE200 HOURS YOGA TRAINING COURSE
All Yoga Tuition
Digital Training Manual & Materials
7 Weeks Online Training
One on One Personal Development Session
One on One teaching refinement session
Digital RYT 200 Certificate
Access to recorded sessions
Director & RYT200 Trainer
No, this training is not only for those who are looking to become Yoga Teachers. Those looking to deepen their knowledge and practice are welcome to join.
Although not required, we do recommend having at least one year of active yoga practice before attending a 200 Hour Yoga teacher training course.
We recommend that individuals wishing to take the course are over the age of 16, if still a minor they should be accompanied by an adult also enrolled on our Yoga teacher training program.
Our course will not push the boundaries on you physically and we do cater to all ages 16-65. This course is designed to deepen your knowledge and understanding you need to become a Yoga Teacher.
The Yoga Teacher Training RYT 200 will cover the following.
- Yoga Practice and key Asanas.
- Yoga Philosophy.
- Knowledge of the human anatomy related to the practice of Yoga training.
- Yoga Sequencing & Self practice
- Mastery in teaching a full 60 minute sequence.
- Yoga Business & Ethics
Things to consider or this course
- Either a device or pad to take notes during your self study
- A good quality training matt.
- Ensure you have a comfortable and warm environment.