RYT200 Byron Bay Yoga Teacher Training
Date: 31 October 2020 - 28 November 2020
We invite you to join us in beautiful Byron Bay, on the South Eastern State of Australia for our next 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training.
Our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training is internationally Accredited with Yoga Alliance RYT200. Our RYT 200 hr team has been dedicated to training yoga teachers for over 25 years.
We guarantee a quality 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training with a highly skilled, senior teaching team with over 25 years of yoga teaching experience.
RYT 200 – Level 1 Course Content:
- Meditation: Guided, silent meditation techniques
- Pranayama: Guided breathing techniques
- Asana: Vinyasa style yoga asanas with focus on alignment & the flow of breath transitioning from pose to pose
- Techniques: Analytical training in how to teach and practice yoga asanas
- Communication: How to be clear, confident and concise with your teaching instruction
- Teaching Methodology: Prop usage, sequencing, adjusting skills, asana & body assessment, personal programs, teaching beginners, injury prevention
- Practical Application: Practical teaching, assisting and feedback
- Yoga Ethics & Professional Development: Ethics related to Yoga teachers
- Therapeutic Yoga: Safely working in a therapeutic way
- Self Inquiry & Ayurvedic Yoga Lifestyle: Self-analysis & deeper understanding of Self & Intro to Ayurveda
- Yoga Philosophy: Advaita & Tantra, Mantra, Chanting, Bhajans, Nadis, Chakras, Yamas & Niyamas, introduction to Ayurveda Lifestyle
- Anatomy & Physiology of Hatha Yoga: The skeletal, muscular, respiratory, nervous & endocrine systems including movement of joints & its application to yoga