- This course has passed.
RYT200 Yoga Teacher Training
Date: 25 May - 17 June
With over 15 years of experience in leading Yoga Teacher Training, Shades of Yoga stands out as one of the best schools in Bali, with over 100 ratings on Yoga Alliance. Its uniquely small group size – maximum of 16 people per course – allows for a personalized approach and a lot of attention to the progress and learning of each participant.
Deepen your connection to the ancient teachings of yoga in the tropical paradises of Bali all year-round with our Level 1 (200 hour) Yoga Alliance accredited Yoga Teacher Training courses. Immerse yourself in vibrant cultures, nourish your soul and deepen your connection to the yoga tradition so you can share this practice with others.
RYT 200 – Level 1 Course Content:
- Introduction to Yoga Teaching
- Intensive practice of asana
- Yoga philosophy
- Anatomy and physiology (Eastern and Western)
- Sequencing skills
- Teaching skills
- Adjusting skills
- Extensive Vinyasa sequence training
- Correct prop usage
- Correct alignment of postures
- Practical teaching
- Yogic lifestyle and diet
- How to establish your own yoga business
- Introduction to pranayama and meditation