How Much Does Yoga Teacher Training Cost?
Embarking on a Yoga Teacher Training course can be one of the most transformative journeys of your life. No student ever emerges the same as they were going into the training. Yoga teacher training offers you a chance to invest in yourself, to give yourself time to look inward, and gives you the tools you need to live your best possible life. So, how much does this magical investment cost?
Below we’ll take a look into just how much a Yoga Teacher Training course will cost you.
To start, let’s take a look at other costs that come with beginning a Yoga Teacher Training.
Breaking Down the Cost of Yoga Teacher Training Courses
A great Yoga Teacher Training course will offer a wide range of knowledge covering everything from the art of teaching along with tools to aid you in life through group discussions on yoga philosophies, meditation, pranayama, and also delve into other topics of interest as well that will ignite your curiosities. Depending on the length of time for the course, the location whether it’s local or abroad, and even the style of yoga, Yoga Teacher Training can range anywhere from $2,000 – $5000 USD. Keep in mind that when you are paying for a Yoga Alliance Accredited Yoga Teacher Training, the cost will cover tuition typically for the following;
- Educational materials for the course such as a training manual
- The opportunity to train with and receive feedback from a certified teacher with a 500 RYT designation
- An in depth look at yoga posture clinics, anatomy, teaching practicums, meditation, pranayama breathing techniques, philosophy from the Yoga Sutra and others, even insight into Ayurveda, the chakras, the business of yoga, and more.
- Depending on the location, meals may be included along with access to the venue
- Access to Yoga props, use of a mat, bolsters, blocks etc.
- A certificate to teach Yoga
- Have your name registered as a certified teacher on the Yoga Alliance directory
- Many Yoga Teacher Trainings will offer a welcome gift!
The Value of Yoga Teacher Training
In a Yoga Teacher Training, you will grow greatly as a person. Not only are there tangible gains, such as a certificate to teach, but also numerous intangible gains that you can’t simply put a price on. The value of Yoga Teacher Training goes beyond what one gains externally. It’s all the internal shifts and growth you’ll gain by focusing inward during the course that’s really valuable. When it comes to your own personal growth, there really is infinite value. As Nelson Mandela said, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Not only will you take away a lifetime of knowledge, but you’ll also leave with the gift of being able to share Yoga with everyone you come across. You are able to share the drops of awareness you learned, to help others find their true self, and live their best life. Once you become a Certified Yoga Teacher, you will be certified for life. Even if you’re not interested in teaching, you will walk away with the tools needed to shift the way you look at life, and to help you balance out body, mind, and spirit.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
Interested in becoming a registered Yoga Teacher Training? Join us on one of our dedicated on location training programs.
The Original home to Shades of Yoga, Our most reviewed and rated Yoga Teacher Training Bali, for a unique & spiritually rewarding exprience. Visit Bali today!
Our RYT200 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training South Africa is nestled in a beautiful location on the Wild Coast. Begin your Journey in this stunning location.
How Much Does Yoga Teacher Training Cost (Continued)
Yoga Teacher Training May Be More Affordable Thank You Think
That’s right. If enrolling in a Yoga Teacher Training is something you truly desire, it’s time to get creative. Here are some ideas to fund your yoga teacher training.
- Monthly Payment Plans -In fact, many yoga teacher training courses offer payment plans! You can budget in a smaller monthly fee for the course. Keep in mind that the schools that offer payments will require the balance to be paid in full before the start of the course, so the earlier you enroll, the smaller your payments can be.
- Get a Side-gig – For those with the privilege of time, getting a temporary side gig may be a good option to help fund your Yoga Teacher Training. By creating a separate Yoga Teacher Training fund, you can put all of the extra income from the new paycheck towards the cost.
- Work Exchange Programs – Some Yoga Teacher Trainings may allow you to apply for a work exchange or influencer program where you can offer your unique skills in social media content, blogging, and marketing in exchange for your certification.
- Scholarship Programs – Another great thing that some Yoga Teacher Trainings offer are scholarship programs to assist those who need help with funding.
- Support from Family and Friends – Share the importance of this journey of self-discovery with your close family and friends. If you have a birthday coming up or a special holiday, this can be the perfect opportunity to ask for support in lieu of a physical gift.
It can be easy to get caught up on financing your Yoga Teacher Training, but don’t let it dim your flame if this is something you’ve been dreaming about for a while! If you have more questions, a good accredited Yoga Teacher Training school will be happy to answer any questions and be transparent about cost. Decide today that this year is your year! Take the leap of faith and embark on the life changing journey of self-discovery. This is an experience you will cherish for a life time.
Thanks for reading: How Much Does Yoga Teacher Training Cost?
Shades of Yoga is a yoga teacher training company providing year round yoga teacher training in the following locations