RYT 200 YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
The RYT 200 hour Shades of Yoga teacher training course is Yoga Alliance accredited and internationally recognized.
Completion of this Yoga course provides you with the knowledge and tools to successfully transform your own life. You will deepen your personal yoga practice while simultaneously being a catalyst of transformation for others worldwide through the medium of yoga.
The RYT 200 course is designed takes yoga beyond the physical practice of asana as we also focus on life-skills and how to live your true passions. At Shades of Yoga we believe that in order to be the best possible yoga teacher that you can, it is important to approach yoga from a holistic point of view.
We incorporate all the elements that make Yoga such a highly effective tool for maximizing one’s own potential. During this intensive 200 hour course the highly skilled Shades of Yoga team members provide a dynamic, nurturing and safe environment for students to delve deeply into their physical practice while discovering emotional transformation and heightened spiritual awareness.
We explore the effect of diet on our yoga practice and encourage students to adhere to a simple and balanced diet during the course. You will leave with tools to continue living an empowered, balanced and healthy life.
The RYT 200 course is designed not only for aspiring teachers, but for those who are looking to immerse themselves in a month of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual transformation through yoga and meditation.
WHAT OUR COURSE COVERS
- Daily Asana practice
- A lot of vinyasa practices
- Yin yoga practices
- Workshop style practices for Kinesthetic learning of the key asanas
- Daily meditation practice
- Daily Pranayama practice to discover different key Pranayama techniques
- Yoga history - connecting with the source
- Deep exploration of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Philosophy of Raja Yoga
- Delving deep into the wisdom of eight limbs of Raja Yoga
- Self-empowerment through integration of Yamas and Niyamas into
- Energy Anatomy and Chakras
- Adopting wisdom of yoga in transforming one’s practice and life
- Anatomy of movement
- Nervous system and yoga
- Posture clinics
- Ayurvedic life style
- Adjustment skills
- Individual attention towards perfecting the self-practices
- Energetic balance in sequencing
- Sequencing sustainable classes
- Focused sequencing
- Sharpening teaching skills
- Teaching practice in a safe environment
- Individual feedback to sharpen the teaching skills
- Mastery in teaching a full 60min sequence.
- Introduction to prenatal yoga
- Introduction to senior’s yoga
- Ethics of teaching the wisdom of yoga in today's culture
- Intensive practice of asana
- Yoga philosophy
- Anatomy and physiology (Eastern and Western)
- Sequencing skills
- Teaching skills
- Adjusting skills
- Extensive Vinyasa sequence training
- Correct alignment of postures
- Practical teaching
- Yogic lifestyle and diet
- Introduction to pranayama and meditation
WEEKLY TRAINING SCHEDULE
|Vinyasa Flow, Meditation and Pranyama||07.30 – 09.30|
|Philosophy, Self inquiry||10:30 – 12:30|
|Adjustments/Teaching Techniques, Anatomy||14:30 – 16:00|
|Vinyasa Flow, Meditation and Pranyama||16:00 – 17:30|
RYT 200 Course - UBUD Bali
- $2600 USD (RYT 200) - PROMOTIONAL OFFER NOW ON!
- Full course fee
- Healthy daily breakfast (excluding days off)
- Follow up support (30 min Skype call) with one of our teachers a month after your course.
We will be available to make sure the learning doesn't end when you leave Bali.
RYT 200 Course - ULUWATU Bali
- ACCOMODATION / INCLUSIONS:Our Bali trainings will be held at the beautiful S-Resorts Hidden Valley in Uluwatu Bali and are all inclusive.Your Training includes:Airport pick up/drop off27 nights of accommodationHealthy breakfast, lunch and dinner dailyAll training Manuals and certifications2 luxury massages at the resort’s spa2 Sunset group dinners off sight2 surf lessonsYoga photosWelcome to Bali bagand more…PRICING:Twin share -> US $3600Single Share -> US $4550
Lake Como - Italy
2 900 EURO, per person
Max 16 Students
Daily Breakfast included
9th July-1st August, 2018
Due to the logistics required for planning an international Yoga Teacher Training we regret that we are unable to provide full or partial refunds. Extenuating circumstances may be considered. In the event of these extenuating circumstances, which shall be considered by the Shades of Yoga legal office, please note that the $1000 USD course deposit is non-refundable.
In the unlikely event that the Teacher Training gets cancelled your money and your deposit will be returned minus an administrative cost of US$100.
*please note that the individual, and not Shades of Yoga, will be responsible for incurring the costs of any online banking transactions should it be deemed necessary
We keep our courses to a max of 16 people and guarantee one primary teacher per course
TAKE THE NEXT STEP...
Start sharing your teaching knowledge with your own students by having your Yoga Alliance certification
WHERE IS YOUR HEART BEING CALLED?
RYT 200 in destinations that emerge you in quiet, inspiring, life transformative settings.