RYT200 Byron Bay Yoga Teacher Training
RYT 200 Hour
Yoga Teacher Training Course in Byron Bay, Australia.
We invite you to join us in beautiful Byron Bay, on the South Eastern State of Australia for our next 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training.
Our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training is internationally Accredited with Yoga Alliance RYT200.
Our RYT 200 hr team has been dedicated to training yoga teachers for over 25 years.
We guarantee a quality 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training with a highly skilled, senior teaching team with over 25 years of yoga teaching experience.
RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training in Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia
Our aim on our 200-hour Teacher Training is to offer our participants first-hand experience of immersing oneself in yoga every day, in a natural environment, learning new skills to refine and deepen ones yoga knowledge while living a yogic lifestyle for optimum health and well being.
Participants will be observing Mouna (Noble silence) for periods of time throughout the 4 weeks of the Yoga Teacher Training 200 hour course ~ enhancing a deep sense of inner peace and calm, promoting the ideal internal environment for self-awareness leading to enlightened wisdom. Our trainings are dogma free and take participants to the Heart of Yoga.
Prerequisite 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
To be accepted onto our 200 hour training, we like our participants to have completed a minimum of 2 years consistent, dedicated yoga practice under the guidance of qualified yoga teachers. The student will also be required to provide 1 yoga reference from their yoga teacher.
Modules on the 200 hr Training
- Meditation: Guided, silent meditation techniques
- Pranayama: Guided breathing techniques
- Asana: Vinyasa style yoga asanas with focus on alignment & the flow of breath transitioning from pose to pose
- Techniques: Analytical training in how to teach and practice yoga asanas
- Communication: How to be clear, confident and concise with your teaching instruction
- Teaching Methodology: Prop usage, sequencing, adjusting skills, asana & body assessment, personal programs, teaching beginners, injury prevention
- Practical Application: Practical teaching, assisting and feedback
- Yoga Ethics & Professional Development: Ethics related to Yoga teachers
- Therapeutic Yoga: Safely working in a therapeutic way
- Self Inquiry & Ayurvedic Yoga Lifestyle: Self-analysis & deeper understanding of Self & Intro to Ayurveda
- Yoga Philosophy: Advaita & Tantra, Mantra, Chanting, Bhajans, Nadis, Chakras, Yamas & Niyamas, introduction to Ayurveda Lifestyle
- Anatomy & Physiology of Hatha Yoga: The skeletal, muscular, respiratory, nervous & endocrine systems including movement of joints & its application to yoga
RYT200 Course, Byron Bay
31 October – 28 November 2020
RYT 200 Byron Bay, Australia
- 200 hour Yoga Alliance Accreditation
- Saturday, 31 October 2020
- Saturday, 28 November 2020
- Suffolk Park, Byron Bay, Australia
- Shambhala Shala
We look forward to welcoming you in Byron Bay, Australia for our next 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training.
Why Choose us
Points of difference for our Yoga Alliance Accredited 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Very experienced senior teaching team with up to 38 years of experience
- Teachers, teach directly from their first-hand experience of living, practising & teaching yoga, not just learned theoretical knowledge
- A comprehensive curriculum based on authentic ancient yogic truths
- Daily schedule designed specifically to support the personal growth of each yoga & yogini
- Our teachers have a respected International reputation
- A comprehensive curriculum based on authentic ancient yogic truths
- A very comprehensive daily schedule, dogma free, transformative and designed specifically to support the personal growth of each yogi & yogini
- An integral approach to asana, learning all beneficial approaches ie; Vinyasa, Hatha with Iyengar alignment principles & incorporating the use of props and full methodology of adjusting skills, modifications and sequencing, essential for understanding body awareness and safe injury free practice
- Emphasis on learning the ability to evaluate specific practices for the individual
- Deepening your own self-practice
- Spirituality ~ Our yoga philosophy teachings are taught in a way that helps the student grasp this ancient wisdom through simple and clear concepts that will transform their daily life
- Small groups ~ Our trainings are smaller groups that give you personal attention that is required for a deeper understanding
- Pranayama ~ Revitalizing our nervous system with the wisdom of pranayama with a daily regular practice
- Meditation~ A daily sitting practice, developing a grounded foundation in this most important Sadhana
- Mouna ~ Noble Silence! is practiced through out the training at specific times to integrate and create the best environment for learning and self-reflection
- We guarantee a quality yoga teacher training which exceeds the required hours set down by Yoga Alliance
RYT 200 Course & Accommodation
Don't miss this opportunity to deepen your knowledge and understanding in your Yoga practice in beautiful Byron Bay, Australia.
Yoga Teacher Training
$1000 Deposit Required on Booking to Secure your Spot
Course Fee Includes
All Yoga Tuition, Level 1, 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Manual & Handouts
28 Nights Accommodation, Limited onsite home stay twin share places available. Alternative accommodation options provided on application.
Pay OnlineCredit Cards Accepted
The training experience was unique and life changing. The venue was mystical, spiritual, all trainers were experienced, wise and guided me very well through my practice and teaching materials were well prepared. I would highly recommend them to anyone who would like to change his/her life.
I love Yoga and Shades of Yoga followed through with the love. I'm so happy with my experience and I'll definitely continue their training to complete more hours!!!
Shades of Yoga is a brilliant school. I feel I was given all of the tools to effectively and safely teach yoga. I love that Shades of Yoga teaches how to teach safely and with proper alignment.
Accommodation & Activities
RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training in Byron Bay
The Shambhala Shala is a delightful home based Yoga Shala set in a leafy suburb of Byron Bay, Suffolk Park. The light filled Shala has a polished timber floor and is surrounded by trees and gardens. Suffolk Park is a quaint little beach side suburb of Byron Bay with Cafe’s, a bakery, local organic supply shop (Baz & Shaz’s) a supermarket, Post Office and is just a few minutes to the beautiful Suffolk and Tallow Beaches.
After your application is complete and you have been accepted onto the 200 hour Training, and after you have transferred your holding deposit of AUD$1,000, you have a few options for accommodation. Home Stay Onsite accommodation: There are limited number of Home Stay twin share rooms available (3 – 6 beds, 2 in each room) at the Shambhala Shala, which are offered on a first pay basis. Full details and other accommodation options are provided on application.
The climate in Byron Bay in November is hot, 19 – 25 degree celsius on average, with some humidity. Perfect for swimming.
The local beaches are surrounded by the Arakwal National Park where you can take long walks on the beach toward Broken Head to the South or Tallow Beach, at the base of the lighthouse,m to the North.
Suffolk Park in Byron Bay has the perfect, peaceful surroundings to allow students to delve deeply within and focus solely on their yoga study and practice. Just a short walk or bicycle ride away you will find Suffolk Beach which is uncrowded and ideal for long walks. Byron Bay offers many excellent cafes and restaurants, as well as, natural therapists for massage and beauty treatments. Walking distance you will find Suffolk Park Village with shops, cafes, restaurants and a bakery.
Activities in and Around the Area
About 3 km away is the Byron Bay CBD with a wide variety of cafes, shops, art galleries, beaches and the much loved lighthouse walk. On your time off you can take long walks on Tallows Beach or any number of beautiful, white sandy beaches. You can rent a kayak, and see the whiles or dolphins or try stand up paddle boarding. Book a snorkel trip out to the Julian rocks, just a few hundred meters from The Pass Beach, to view rare tropical fish and the stunning biodiversity this marine protected site offers. Visit the local markets and listen to the many interesting and talented street buskers which Byron Bay is famous for.
Within short bicycle ride is the locals’ favourite shop Baz & Shaz’s, providing a wide variety of local, farm fresh and organic produce and supplies with a coffee van outside. The Suffolk Park Village, very close by, has a few cafes and a bakery to choose from, as well as a Hotel with great, good value meal menu.
If staying onsite you can hire a bicycle from Byron Bay and you will be able to cycle to the local shops and the beach. There is room to park if you have a car. The location is just 3 km to Byron CBD. If staying in a share house or an Airbnb close by you can get to and from the Shala with a bicycle or a car.
Massage & Spa Treatments
Byron Bay has a wide selection of natural health practitioners, day spas, massage centers and alternative health practitioners. Bookings can be made while you are in Byron and you can indulge yourself in any number of massage or alternative treatments on your time off.
and get the latest updates