Yoga Teacher Training Bali
All-Inclusive 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher Training.
Yoga Teacher Training Bali
Train with highly qualified teachers.
5 STAR RATED ON GOOGLE
FLASH SALE!PACKAGE OPTIONS
Book and pay your full course fee before the 15th AUG and get the below discounts.
COURSE ONLY - Excluding Accommodation
Includes full course fee & course manual only
OPTION 1- Budget Accommodation
Includes full course fee, course manual, 24 Nights Accommodation and daily breakfast - fan only room
OPTION 2 - Standard Accommodation
Includes full course fee, course manual and a Private Room with aircon and daily breakfast
OPTION 3 - Luxury Accommodation
Includes full course fee, course manual and a Private Room in a luxury accommodation with aircon and daily breakfast
What you will discover
- Daily Meditation, Pranayama, and asana practice.
- Vinyasa and yin yoga practices
- Workshop-style approach for key asana kinesthetic learning
- An overview of the history of Yoga
- You will study Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras in depth
- Dive deep into the teachings of Yoga’s eight limbs
- Achieving Self-empowerment and self-inquiry through the combination of the Yamas and Niyamas
- Adopting yoga wisdom to transform one’s practice and life
- Skeletal and muscular system Anatomy Joint bandhas
- The nerve system and the fascia system
- Posture clinics
- Injury avoidance and management
- Adjustment abilities
- Chakras and Energy Anatomy
- Sequencing for energy balance
- Class sequencing for long-term classes
- Create a solid self-practice routine
From the first week, you will be learning.
- Individual coaching and feedback to improve teaching abilities
- mastery of an entire 60-minute sequence
- Discover your true teaching style and voice cueing
- Prenatal Yoga Fundamentals
- Senior Yoga Fundamentals
- Introducing Ayurveda, Yoga’s sister science
- Yoga teaching ethics and business
Our way of Life
BALI, UBUD RYT 200 HOURS COURSE
Taksu Spa, located in the heart of Ubud, will host our RYT 200 yoga teacher training in Bali. Step through the doors of our lovely location after an exciting day of strolling the town’s lively streets to find yourself amidst a quiet, tropical jungle, which also houses our tranquil Yoga Shala.
WE BELIEVE IN EMPOWERMENT, BALANCE, AND LIVING A HEALTHY LIFE.
In this 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, we explored the effect of diet on our yoga practice and encouraged our students to follow a simple and balanced diet throughout the course. You will finish the yoga teacher training with the knowledge and skills needed to live a balanced and healthy lifestyle outside of Bali.
The RYT 200 course is intended not only for aspiring yoga teachers but also for individuals seeking a month of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual transformation through Yoga and meditation.
Watch our Video
We have created a video to give you a taste of what to expect.
For more information on our Yoga Teacher Training Bali, this video summarizes the experience in a short amount of time
Schedule for each Day
Yoga Teacher Training Bali
Unlike the usual academic teacher training timetable, each day of our 200-hour course is a new adventure. Teachers prefer to teach more fluidly than we are accustomed to. Thus the daily plan may change based on the spirit of the group. In general, it appears to be similar.
Upcoming COurse Dates
200 Hours Training
Reserve your seat on any one of our available dates. Please note that our $650 deposit is required before your spot is secured.
RYT 200 HOURS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING BALI
Our RYT 200 yoga teacher training in Bali takes place at Taksu Spa, centrally located in the heart of Ubud. After an exciting day of exploring the town’s lively streets, enter our stunning location and find yourself surrounded by a quiet, tropical jungle that also houses our Yoga Shala.
BALI'S TAKSU SPA
Taksu Spa is tucked away in a deep, isolated river valley between Monkey Forest Road and Jalan Hanoman. Our magnificent Yoga Shala is situated in the serene tropical bush. Here, you will learn the art of teaching Yoga. With calming natural noises and breathtaking views of palm trees and green surroundings, this training session is one you do not want to miss.
Your course does not include meals; however, there are a plethora of plant-based vegan restaurants
available within 2 min walking distance in every direction of Taksu spa – you will be provided with a list of our top picks on day one of your yoga teacher training course
With various massage establishments accessible nearby, you may treat yourself to a few hours of ecstasy. With treatments starting at $5 or less, your time in Bali provides an unparalleled opportunity to pamper yourself.
Taksu Spa offers one of the purest environments in Ubud for a genuinely spectacular day spa experience. With various sensational spa packages and exceptional therapists, you can quickly refresh and alleviate the tensions or stress.
Denpasar’s Ngurah Rai International Airport is a 90-minute journey to Ubud.
Taksu is located in the heart of Ubud, and there is no shortage of transportation options in Bali!
When you land at Denpasar airport, you can hail an Uber or a cab to Taksu Spa, Jalan Goutama Selatan, Ubud, or Gianyar. You may call our friend and local guide Nana Artana to arrange for a driver to meet you after your long haul flight to Bali.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our primary teacher, Charlotte, answers some of the most frequently asked questions that we get:
- How is Ubud (Bali) and is it safe?
- How to find the right accommodation?
- Why choose Shades of Yoga?
- What is the training schedule like?
- What happens after the training?
RYT200 graduates take part in a traditional Balinese ceremony and receive their Yoga Alliance accredited RYT200 certificate of completion.
- Gain confidence in your abilities.
- Deepen your asana practice.
- Learn new things about your body & mind.
- Form lifelong friendships
- Connect with your authentic self.