Yoga Teacher Training Course in Grazalema, Spain.
The RYT 200 hour Shades of Yoga teacher training course in Grazalema, Spain is Yoga Alliance accredited and internationally recognised. Completion of our RYT200 Yoga course provides you with the knowledge and tools to successfully transform your own life and the lives of others. Spend a month in the heart of the Grazalema mountain range, breathing in the fresh air and uninterrupted views, star gazing the night sky’s and relaxing in the hammocks scattered around the property Learn the art of teaching Yoga in the serene harmonious surroundings, rich in history and culture. This natural park is a biosphere reserve, a wild bird Special protection area, and a site free of light contamination perfect for stargazing with plenty of opportunities to find perspective and balance. Through the medium of yoga and this RYT 200 course, you will deepen your personal practice while simultaneously being a catalyst of transformation for others worldwide.
- All courses booked from the 5th NOV 2020 will require a $650 USD deposit which is fully refundable if you can’t travel due to COVID-19 and travel restrictions
- You will need to provide evidence you can’t travel i.e. lock down or COVID positive
- All students coming to any of our live training courses in Bali or Spain will need to have a follow the COVID guidelines in place at the time of the training course
- NO REFUND on any courses booked prior to 5 NOV 2020 as per our previous terms and conditions - you are able to re-book any course online or any of our new courses added in 2021.
Accredited by International Yoga Alliance
What you'll learn.
- Daily meditation, pranayama and asana practices
- Vinyasa and yin practices
- Workshop style practices for kinesthetic learning of the key asanas
- Introduction to the history of Yoga
- Deep exploration of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Delving deep into the wisdom of eight limbs of Yoga
- Self-empowerment and self-inquiry through integration of Yama’s and Niyama’s
- Adopting the wisdom of yoga in transforming one’s practice and life
- Skeletal and muscular system
- Joint bandhas
- Fascia system and nervous system
- Posture clinics
- Injury prevention and management
- Adjustment skills
- Energy Anatomy and Chakras
- Energetic balance in sequencing
- Sequencing sustainable classes
- Develop a solid self-practice
- Teaching from the first week
- Individual guidance and feedback to sharpen the teaching skills
- Mastery in teaching a full 60min sequence
- Find your authentic teacher style and voice
- Introduction to prenatal yoga
- Introduction to senior yoga
- Introduction to Ayurveda, the sister science of Yoga
- Business and ethics of teaching Yoga
RYT 200 course in Grazalema, Spain
The RYT 200 course in Spain is designed to take you beyond the physical yoga practice of asana. We believe in the importance of approaching yoga from a holistic point of view and focus our training on life-skills while providing tools to live your true passions as a yoga teacher.
We believe in Empowerment, Balance & a Healthy Lifestyle.
In this 200 hour, Yoga Teacher Training Course we explore the effect of diet in our yoga practice and encourage our students to adhere to a simple and balanced diet during the course. You will leave the course with the tools to continue living an empowered, balanced and healthy lifestyle outside of Spain.
The RYT 200 course is designed not only for aspiring yoga teachers but for those who are looking to immerse themselves in a month of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual transformation through yoga and meditation.
Over 10 Years Experience
Shades of Yoga has over 10 years of Yoga Teacher Training Excellence.
We keep our courses to a maximum of 16 students and guarantee one primary teacher per course
Upcoming RYT200 in Grazalema, Spain
RYT200 weekly training schedule
07:00 – 09:00
Vinyasa Flow, Meditation and Pranyama
09:30 – 10:30
10:30 – 12:30
Philosophy, Self inquiry
12:30 – 14:30
14:30 – 16:00
Adjustments/Teaching Techniques, Anatomy
16:00 – 17:00
Vinyasa Flow, Meditation and Pranyama
RYT200 Yoga Teacher Training at the heart of Sierra de Grazalema, Spain.
A transformative Yoga Teacher training experience in the peaceful area of Sierra de Grazalema! Full of beauty and simplicity, between the unique energy and the mountainous landscape, you will have plenty of opportunities to find perspective, balance and be transformed physically, mentally and spiritually.
Our Peaceful Venue
Our Spain RYT200 Yoga Teacher Training Course is hosted at Tambor del Llano at the heart of the Sierra de Grazalema. During the training days, you and your fellow students will spend your time practising, expanding your knowledge of yoga and finding a new connection with yourself. Waking with the sun and clearing your mind through your meditation practice in our beautiful Shala with views of the mountains.
Two vegetarian meals per day are included in your course fee for Training Days. We start our mornings with meditation and asana followed by an organic breakfast grown in the organic garden of Tambor del Llano.
Tambor del Llano offers a delicious, nourishing organic breakfast and dinner, full of flavour with a multitude fresh fruits and vegetables.
Saturdays are half days and Sundays there is no training. Feel free to take this time to explore the area.
Tambor del Llano offers a wide range of activities from walks and hiking routes around the hotel and unique landscape, bird watching, botanical trails and star gazing astronomy nights.
Tambor del Llano is located in the heart of the Natural Park and Biosphere Reserve of Sierra de Grazalema, on the road Pueblos Blancos of Cádiz. You will need to fly to Malaga and we will be organising a transfer to the lodge at an additional fee.
Live in Experience
- Full Course Fee
- 2 Vegetarian Meals on Training Days Only
- Course Manual
- Welcome Gift
(Subject to Availability)
24 nights accommodation on a share basis.
Experience in Sierra de Grazalema
The village of Grazalema, harmoniously merging with its surroundings, is rich in history and culture, and among the best examples of Andalusian white towns (pueblos blancos). Tambor del Llano is at the heart of the Sierra de Grazalema. This Natural Park is a Biosphere Reserve, a Wild Bird Special Protection Area, and a site free of light contamination perfect for stargazing.
Tambor del Llano is a 32 hectare estate that combines ancient cork oak forests with an extended plain limited by river Campobuche and an ecological farm. The Tambor del Llano hotel is a renovated rural building featuring 10 rustic and comfortable double rooms with wonderful views, 3 living rooms, a restaurant and gorgeous terraces and gardens.