Yoga Teacher Training Course in Northern Mallorca - Pollenca, Spain.
The RYT 200 hour Shades of Yoga teacher training course has been hand picked and a personal favourite venue to host a YTT course for so many reasons, the island of Mallorca is known as the pearl of the Balearic Islands and Pollenca in the North of Mallorca is a truly magical destination, this course is Yoga Alliance accredited and internationally recognised. Completion of our RYT200 Yoga course provides you with the knowledge and tools to successfully transform your own life. Spend a month in the heart of this mountainous region of Mallorca with the most magical beaches just 4 km away and the spectacular national park of Formentor. Deepen your practice in the serene harmonious surroundings, rich in history and culture. Through the medium of yoga and this RYT 200 course, you will deepen your personal practice while simultaneously being a catalyst of transformation for others worldwide.
- All courses booked from the 5th NOV 2020 will require a $650 USD deposit which is fully refundable if you can’t travel due to COVID-19 and travel restrictions
- You will need to provide evidence you can’t travel i.e. lock down or COVID positive
- All students coming to any of our live training courses in Bali or Spain will need to have a follow the COVID guidelines in place at the time of the training course
- NO REFUND on any courses booked prior to 5 NOV 2020 as per our previous terms and conditions - you are able to re-book any course online or any of our new courses added in 2021.
Accredited by International Yoga Alliance
What you'll learn.
- Daily meditation, pranayama and asana practices
- Vinyasa and yin practices
- Workshop style practices for kinesthetic learning of the key asanas
- Introduction to the history of Yoga
- Deep exploration of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Delving deep into the wisdom of eight limbs of Yoga
- Self-empowerment and self-inquiry through integration of Yama’s and Niyama’s
- Adopting the wisdom of yoga in transforming one’s practice and life
- Skeletal and muscular system
- Joint bandhas
- Fascia system and nervous system
- Posture clinics
- Injury prevention and management
- Adjustment skills
- Energy Anatomy and Chakras
- Energetic balance in sequencing
- Sequencing sustainable classes
- Develop a solid self-practice
- Teaching from the first week
- Individual guidance and feedback to sharpen the teaching skills
- Mastery in teaching a full 60min sequence
- Find your authentic teacher style and voice
- Introduction to prenatal yoga
- Introduction to senior yoga
- Introduction to Ayurveda, the sister science of Yoga
- Business and ethics of teaching Yoga
RYT 200 course in Pollenca, Spain
The RYT 200 course in Spain is designed to take you beyond the physical yoga practice of asana. We believe in the importance of approaching yoga from a holistic point of view and focus our training on life-skills while providing tools to live your true passions as a yoga teacher.
We believe in Empowerment, Balance & a Healthy Lifestyle.
In this 200 hour, Yoga Teacher Training Course we explore the effect of diet in our yoga practice and encourage our students to adhere to a simple and balanced diet during the course. You will leave the course with the tools to continue living an empowered, balanced and healthy lifestyle outside of Spain.
The RYT 200 course is designed not only for aspiring yoga teachers but for those who are looking to immerse themselves in a month of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual transformation through yoga and meditation.
Over 10 Years Experience
Shades of Yoga has over 10 years of Yoga Teacher Training Excellence.
We keep our courses to a maximum of 16 students and guarantee one primary teacher per course
Upcoming RYT200 in Pollenca, Spain
RYT200 weekly training schedule
07:00 – 09:00
Vinyasa Flow, Meditation and Pranyama
09:30 – 10:30
10:30 – 12:30
Philosophy, Self inquiry
12:30 – 14:30
14:30 – 16:00
Adjustments/Teaching Techniques, Anatomy
16:00 – 17:00
Vinyasa Flow, Meditation and Pranyama
RYT200 Yoga Teacher Training Mallorca Spain at the heart of Pollenca.
A transformative Yoga Teacher training experience in the peaceful area of Mallorca, Pollenca! Full of beauty and simplicity, between two hills, lies the ancient rural town of Pollenca, you will have plenty of opportunities to find perspective, balance and be transformed physically, mentally and spiritually.
Our Peaceful Venue
Two vegetarian meals per day are included in your course fee for the days we are training. We start our mornings with meditation and asana followed by a healthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast, full of flavour with a multitude fresh fruits and vegetables. Our dinners are based on Ayuvedic and Macrobiotic principles – we believe in balance and every meal is homemade and delicious and nutritious
Saturdays are half days and Sundays there is no training. Feel free to take this time to explore the area.
The town of Pollenca offers a variety of things to do from visiting points of interest and landmarks, outdoor activities, water sports, shore excursions to cultural and theme tours.
Son Sant Jordi is located in the heart of Pollenca in the north of the island . You will need to fly to Palma Mallorca airport which is about 30 miles away and we will be organising a transfer to the hotel at an additional fee of €70 Euros one way which will be paid direct to the hotel on arrival.
Live in Experience
- Full Course Fee
- 2 Vegetarian Meals on Training Days Only
- Course Manual
- Welcome Gift
(Subject to Availability)
24 nights accommodation on a share basis.
Experience in Northern Mallorca Pollenca, Spain
Pollensa in the north of the island, an ancient town of gorgeous narrow streets and an impressive main square, lined with cafés, restaurants and is just a few kilometres from Port de Pollenca. The town has several places of interest to visit. Enjoy Pollensa’s special atmosphere at the regular Sunday morning market, when the Plaça Major and surrounding streets are awash with colour.
Located close to the centre of historic Pollenca in northern Mallorca, Son Sant Jordi is an upscale, boutique hotel set in private gardens. Hotel Son Sant Jordi offers exquisitely furnished rooms and a warm, friendly family-run ambiance. Its large courtyard garden, full of fruit trees and complete with a swimming pool, is a real gem of a surprise, offering a delightful escape from the crowds of the main square, a mere few minutes’ stroll away.