YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
SOUTH AFRICA, WILD COAST
Yoga Teacher Training South Africa
This RYT 200 hour Shades of Yoga teacher training South Africa course has been hand picked and a personal favorite venue to host a YTT course for so many reasons, the Wild Coast of Southern Africa is truly majestic, it is known for its adventurous playground where untamed nature, ancient legends and iconic features and leaders converge. This course is Yoga Alliance accredited and internationally recognized.
Completion of our RYT200 Yoga course provides you with the knowledge and tools to successfully transform your own life. Spend a month in the heart of this spectacular coast line in Southern Africa with the most magical beaches you have ever seen in your life. Deepen your practice in the serene harmonious surroundings, rich in nature and African culture. Through the medium of yoga and this RYT 200 course, you will deepen your personal practice while simultaneously being a catalyst of transformation for others worldwide.
5 STAR RATED ON GOOGLE
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Daily meditation, pranayama and asana practices
- Vinyasa and yin practices
- Workshop style practices for kinesthetic learning of the key asanas
- Introduction to the history of Yoga
- Deep exploration of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Delving deep into the wisdom of eight limbs of Yoga
- Self-empowerment and self-inquiry through integration of Yama’s and Niyama’s
- Adopting the wisdom of yoga in transforming one’s practice and life
- Skeletal and muscular system
- Joint bandhas
- Fascia system and nervous system
- Posture clinics
- Injury prevention and management
- Adjustment skills
- Energy Anatomy and Chakras
- Energetic balance in sequencing
- Sequencing sustainable classes
- Develop a solid self-practice
- Teaching from the first week
- Individual guidance and feedback to sharpen the teaching skills
- Mastery in teaching a full 60min sequence
- Find your authentic teacher style and voice
- Introduction to prenatal yoga
- Introduction to senior yoga
- Introduction to Ayurveda, the sister science of Yoga
- Business and ethics of teaching Yoga
RYT 200 Hours course South Africa
The RYT 200 course in South Africa is designed to take you beyond the physical yoga practice of asana. We believe in the importance of approaching yoga from a holistic point of view and focus our training on life-skills while providing tools to live your true passions as a yoga teacher.
We believe in Empowerment, Balance & a Healthy Lifestyle
In this 200 hour, Yoga Teacher Training South Africa Course we explore the effect of diet in our yoga practice and encourage our students to adhere to a simple and balanced diet during the course.
You will leave the course with the tools to continue living an empowered, balanced and healthy lifestyle outside of South Africa.
The RYT 200 course is designed not only for aspiring yoga teachers but for those who are looking to immerse themselves in a month of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual transformation through yoga and meditation.
Daily training schedule
Yoga Teacher Training South Africa
We are all for routine, this is the basic outline of what we will cover each day. Sometimes we may spend extra time in areas we feel requires more focus, but we base this against the individual training for their RYT 200 and their previous experience.
Upcoming COurse Dates
200 Hours Training
Reserve your seat on any one of our available dates. Please note that our $650 deposit is required before your spot is secured.
EARLY BIRD - (2 Months before START)
RYT 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training South Africa, Wild Coast
A transformative Yoga Teacher training experience in the peaceful rural Wild Coast of Southern Africa. The Wild Coast offers miles of pristine beach right at your feet, luxurious accommodation, delicious meals and the unmistakable warm hospitality that will keep you coming back… this is a place where your soul will find peace and your mind can recharge.
CRAWFORD BEACH LODGE
Venue gallery, this stunning location is our preferred venue for our yoga teacher training South Africa.
Our Peaceful Venue
Our Wild Coast – RYT200 Yoga Teacher Training South Africa is hosted at Crawfords Beach Lodge located on the Wild Coast of Southern Africa. During the training days, you and your fellow students will spend your time practising, and learning the art of how to teach yoga whilst also finding a new connection with yourself. Relax in the relaxing spacious areas of the lodge, which has secluded seating areas and an outdoor pool. Enjoy the onsite spa facilities which include massages and majestic ocean views. The Beach Lodge is located on the Wild Coast which has a beach to yourself, the sunrises and sunsets are majestic Crawfords Beach Lodge is right in the heart of the Wild Coast.
Two vegetarian meals per day are included in your course fee for the days we are training. We start our mornings with meditation and asana followed by a healthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast, full of flavour with a multitude fresh fruits and vegetables. Our dinners are based on Ayuvedic and Macrobiotic principles – we believe in balance and every meal is homemade and delicious and nutritious
Saturdays are half days and Sundays there is no training. Feel free to take this time to explore the area.
A private transfer can be organized and booked directly with Crawfords beach Lodge all details are provided in the Welcome Pack upon signing up to our training.
Experience in Chintsa East, Wild Coast
Spend days relaxing around the pool, swimming in the sea, walks on the beach, beach hikes, fishing, surfing, body boarding, sand boarding, rock pool walks, horse rides, game drives, Ocean Xtreme boat rides, visit the local Game Reserve which is home to 3 of the Big Five, take a 45 minute drive to view the Cliffs at Morgan Bay, or just soak up the warm sun on the balcony of your room.
Wake up to spectacular sea views and magnificent surroundings in rooms that offer you everything you expect from a luxurious beach resort. The elegant rooms at Crawford’s Beach Lodge feature rustic-style furnishings. Each room is equipped with satellite TV, a private balcony and tea and coffee making facilities
A Magical Experience
Get an International qualification. Shades of Yoga teacher training South Africa takes yoga beyond the mat, exploring all aspects of living a life of balance and harmony. Being qualified with your RYT200 or RYT300 opens a world of possibilities for teaching yoga anywhere in the world or just allows you a more in depth look at a Yoga lifestyle.
No, this training is not only for those who are looking to become Yoga Teachers. Those looking to deepen their knowledge and practice are welcome to join.
Although not required, we do recommend having at least one year of active yoga practice before attending a 200 Hour Yoga teacher training course.
We recommend that individuals wishing to take the course are over the age of 16, if still a minor they should be accompanied by an adult also enrolled on our Yoga teacher training program.
Our course will not push the boundaries on you physically and we do cater to all ages 16-65. This course is designed to deepen your knowledge and understanding you need to become a Yoga Teacher.
For those who take a Packaged option 1- 3, it includes
- Accommodation for the duration of the course.
- Two meals a day on training days.
- A welcome package
- Training materials & Instruction manuals.
- Yoga Teacher Training Certification.
- Graduation Ceremony.
Our course fee does not include the following.
- Airfares & or any taxes for your stay.
- Sunday | Off training day meals.
- Any additional activities you wish to do during your off training time.
The Yoga Teacher Training RYT 200 will cover the following.
- Yoga Practice and key Asanas.
- Yoga Philosophy.
- Knowledge of the human anatomy related to the practice of Yoga training.
- Yoga Sequencing & Self practice
- Mastery in teaching a full 60 minute sequence.
- Yoga Business & Ethics
Things to consider bringing with you for this course
- Either a device or pad to take notes during your self study
- Matts are supplied during training times, but we do suggest bringing your own for use in self study time.
- A mixture of warm & cool clothing as we cannot determine or guarantee the weather.