Yoga Teacher Training Course in the Wild Coast of South Africa
This RYT 200 hour Shades of Yoga teacher training South Africa course has been hand picked and a personal favorite venue to host a YTT course for so many reasons, the Wild Coast of Southern Africa is truly magestic, it is known for its adventurous playground where untamed nature, ancient legends and iconic features and leaders converge. This course is Yoga Alliance accredited and internationally recognised. Completion of our RYT200 Yoga course provides you with the knowledge and tools to successfully transform your own life. Spend a month in the heart of this spectacular coast line in Southern Africa with the most magical beaches you have ever seen in your life. Deepen your practice in the serene harmonious surroundings, rich in nature and African culture. Through the medium of yoga and this RYT 200 course, you will deepen your personal practice while simultaneously being a catalyst of transformation for others worldwide.
- All courses booked from the 5th NOV 2020 will require a $650 USD deposit which is fully refundable if you can’t travel due to COVID-19 and travel restrictions
- You will need to provide evidence you can’t travel i.e. lock down or COVID positive
- All students coming to any of our live training courses in Bali or Spain will need to have a follow the COVID guidelines in place at the time of the training course
- NO REFUND on any courses booked prior to 5 NOV 2020 as per our previous terms and conditions - you are able to re-book any course online or any of our new courses added in 2021.
Accredited by International Yoga Alliance
What you'll learn.
- Daily meditation, pranayama and asana practices
- Vinyasa and yin practices
- Workshop style practices for kinesthetic learning of the key asanas
- Introduction to the history of Yoga
- Deep exploration of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Delving deep into the wisdom of eight limbs of Yoga
- Self-empowerment and self-inquiry through integration of Yama’s and Niyama’s
- Adopting the wisdom of yoga in transforming one’s practice and life
- Skeletal and muscular system
- Joint bandhas
- Fascia system and nervous system
- Posture clinics
- Injury prevention and management
- Adjustment skills
- Energy Anatomy and Chakras
- Energetic balance in sequencing
- Sequencing sustainable classes
- Develop a solid self-practice
- Teaching from the first week
- Individual guidance and feedback to sharpen the teaching skills
- Mastery in teaching a full 60min sequence
- Find your authentic teacher style and voice
- Introduction to prenatal yoga
- Introduction to senior yoga
- Introduction to Ayurveda, the sister science of Yoga
- Business and ethics of teaching Yoga
RYT 200 course South Africa (Wild coast )
The RYT 200 course in South Africa is designed to take you beyond the physical yoga practice of asana. We believe in the importance of approaching yoga from a holistic point of view and focus our training on life-skills while providing tools to live your true passions as a yoga teacher.
We believe in Empowerment, Balance & a Healthy Lifestyle.
In this 200 hour, Yoga Teacher Training Course we explore the effect of diet in our yoga practice and encourage our students to adhere to a simple and balanced diet during the course. You will leave the course with the tools to continue living an empowered, balanced and healthy lifestyle outside of South Africa.
The RYT 200 course is designed not only for aspiring yoga teachers but for those who are looking to immerse themselves in a month of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual transformation through yoga and meditation.
Over 10 Years Experience
Shades of Yoga has over 13 years of Yoga Teacher Training Excellence.
We keep our courses to a maximum of 16 students and guarantee one primary teacher per course.
RYT200 Yoga Teacher Training South Africa - Course Dates
RYT200 weekly training schedule
07:00 – 09:00
Vinyasa Flow, Meditation and Pranyama
09:30 – 10:30
10:30 – 12:30
Philosophy, Self inquiry
12:30 – 14:30
14:30 – 16:00
Adjustments/Teaching Techniques, Anatomy
16:00 – 17:00
Vinyasa Flow, Meditation and Pranyama
RYT200 Yoga Teacher Training South Africa, Wild Coast
A transformative Yoga Teacher training experience in the peaceful rural Wild Coast of Southern Africa. The Wild Coast offers miles of pristine beach right at your feet, luxurious accommodation, delicious meals and the unmistakable warm hospitality that will keep you coming back… this is a place where your soul will find peace and your mind can recharge.
Our Peaceful Venue
Our Wild Coast – RYT200 Yoga Teacher Training Course South Africa is hosted at Crawfords Beach Lodge located on the Wild Coast of Southern Africa. During the training days, you and your fellow students will spend your time practising, and learning the art of how to teach yoga whilst also finding a new connection with yourself. Relax in the relaxing spacious areas of the lodge, which has secluded seating areas and an outdoor pool. Enjoy the onsite spa facilities which include massages and majestic ocean views. The Beach Lodge is located on the Wild Coast which has a beach to yourself, the sunrises and sunsets are majestic Crawfords Beach Lodge is right in the heart of the Wild Coast.
Two vegetarian meals per day are included in your course fee. We start our mornings with meditation and asana followed by a healthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast, full of flavour with a multitude fresh fruits and vegetables. Our dinners are based on Ayuvedic and Macrobiotic principles – we believe in balance and every meal is homemade and delicious and nutritious.
Saturdays are half days and Sundays there is no training. Feel free to take this time to explore the area.
Live in Experience
- Full Course Fee
- 2 Vegetarian Meals
- 2 Plant Based Meals daily
- Course Manual
(Subject to Availability)
24 nights accommodation on a shared basis.
Single Supplement price available at request
Experience in Chintsa East, Wild Coast
Spend days relaxing around the pool, swimming in the sea, walks on the beach, beach hikes, fishing, surfing, body boarding, sand boarding, rock pool walks, horse rides, game drives, Ocean Xtreme boat rides, visit the local Game Reserve which is home to 3 of the Big Five, take a 45 minute drive to view the Cliffs at Morgan Bay, or just soak up the warm sun on the balcony of your room.
Wake up to spectacular sea views and magnificent surroundings in rooms that offer you everything you expect from a luxurious beach resort. The elegant rooms at Crawford’s Beach Lodge feature rustic-style furnishings. Each room is equipped with satellite TV, a private balcony and tea and coffee making facilities
A Magical Experience
Get an International qualification. Shades of Yoga teacher training South Africa takes yoga beyond the mat, exploring all aspects of living a life of balance and harmony. Being qualified with your RYT200 or RYT300 opens a world of possibilities for teaching yoga anywhere in the world or just allows you a more in depth look at a Yoga lifestyle.