YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Spain
The RYT 200 hour Shades of Yoga teacher training Spain, Grazalema is Yoga Alliance accredited and internationally recognized. Completion of our Yoga course provides you with the knowledge and tools to successfully transform your own life and the lives of others. Spend a month in the heart of the Grazalema mountain range, breathing in the fresh air and uninterrupted views, star gazing the night sky’s and relaxing in the hammocks scattered around the property Learn the art of teaching Yoga in the serene harmonious surroundings, rich in history and culture.
This natural park is a biosphere reserve, a wild bird Special protection area, and a site free of light contamination perfect for stargazing with plenty of opportunities to find perspective and balance. Through the medium of yoga and this course, you will deepen your personal practice while simultaneously being a catalyst of transformation for others worldwide.
5 STAR RATED ON GOOGLE
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Daily meditation, pranayama and asana practices
- Vinyasa and yin practices
- Workshop style practices for kinesthetic learning of the key asanas
- Introduction to the history of Yoga
- Deep exploration of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Delving deep into the wisdom of eight limbs of Yoga
- Self-empowerment and self-inquiry through integration of Yama’s and Niyama’s
- Adopting the wisdom of yoga in transforming one’s practice and life
- Skeletal and muscular system
- Joint bandhas
- Fascia system and nervous system
- Posture clinics
- Injury prevention and management
- Adjustment skills
- Energy Anatomy and Chakras
- Energetic balance in sequencing
- Sequencing sustainable classes
- Develop a solid self-practice
- Teaching from the first week
- Individual guidance and feedback to sharpen the teaching skills
- Mastery in teaching a full 60min sequence
- Find your authentic teacher style and voice
- Introduction to prenatal yoga
- Introduction to senior yoga
- Introduction to Ayurveda, the sister science of Yoga
- Business and ethics of teaching Yoga
RYT 200 Hours course Grazalema, Spain
The RYT 200 course in Spain, Grazalema is designed to take you beyond the physical yoga practice of asana. We believe in the importance of approaching yoga from a holistic point of view and focus our training on life-skills while providing tools to live your true passions as a yoga teacher.
We believe in Empowerment, Balance & a Healthy Lifestyle
In this 200 hour, Yoga Teacher Training Spain Course we explore the effect of diet in our yoga practice and encourage our students to adhere to a simple and balanced diet during the course. You will leave the course with the tools to continue living an empowered, balanced and healthy lifestyle outside of Spain.
The RYT 200 course is designed not only for aspiring yoga teachers but for those who are looking to immerse themselves in a month of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual transformation through yoga and meditation.
Daily training schedule
Yoga Teacher Training Spain, Grazalema
We are all for routine, this is the basic outline of what we will cover each day. Sometimes we may spend extra time in areas we feel requires more focus, but we base this against the individual training for their RYT 200 and their previous experience.
Upcoming COurse Dates
200 Hours Training
Reserve your seat on any one of our available dates. Please note that our $650 deposit is required before your spot is secured.
EARLY BIRD - (2 Months before START)
RYT 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Spain, Grazalema
A transformative Yoga Teacher Training Spain, experience in the peaceful area of Sierra de Grazalema! Full of beauty and simplicity, between the unique energy and the mountainous landscape, you will have plenty of opportunities to find perspective, balance and be transformed physically, mentally and spiritually.
Tambor del Llano
Venue gallery, this stunning location is our preferred venue for our yoga teacher training Spain, Grazalema.
Our Peaceful Venue
Our Spain RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training Spain Course is hosted at Tambor del Llano at the heart of the Sierra de Grazalema. During the training days, you and your fellow students will spend your time practising, expanding your knowledge of yoga and finding a new connection with yourself. Waking with the sun and clearing your mind through your meditation practice in our beautiful Shala with views of the mountains.
Two vegetarian meals per day are included in your course fee for the days we are training. We start our mornings with meditation and asana followed by a healthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast, full of flavour with a multitude fresh fruits and vegetables. Our dinners are based on Ayuvedic and Macrobiotic principles – we believe in balance and every meal is homemade and delicious and nutritious
Saturdays are half days and Sundays there is no training. Feel free to take this time to explore the area.
The town of Pollenca offers a variety of things to do from visiting points of interest and landmarks, outdoor activities, water sports, shore excursions to cultural and theme tours.
Tambor del Llano is located in the heart of the Natural Park and Biosphere Reserve of Sierra de Grazalema, on the road Pueblos Blancos of Cádiz. You will need to fly to Malaga and we will be organising a transfer to the lodge at an additional fee.
Experience in Sierra de Grazalema
The village of Grazalema, harmoniously merging with its surroundings, is rich in history and culture, and among the best examples of Andalusian white towns (pueblos blancos). Tambor del Llano is at the heart of the Sierra de Grazalema. This Natural Park is a Biosphere Reserve, a Wild Bird Special Protection Area, and a site free of light contamination perfect for stargazing.
Tambor del Llano is a 32 hectare estate that combines ancient cork oak forests with an extended plain limited by river Campobuche and an ecological farm. The Tambor del Llano hotel is a renovated rural building featuring 10 rustic and comfortable double rooms with wonderful views, 3 living rooms, a restaurant and gorgeous terraces and gardens.
A Magical Experience
No, this training is not only for those who are looking to become Yoga Teachers. Those looking to deepen their knowledge and practice are welcome to join.
Although not required, we do recommend having at least one year of active yoga practice before attending a 200 Hour Yoga teacher training course.
We recommend that individuals wishing to take the course are over the age of 16, if still a minor they should be accompanied by an adult also enrolled on our Yoga teacher training program.
Our course will not push the boundaries on you physically and we do cater to all ages 16-65. This course is designed to deepen your knowledge and understanding you need to become a Yoga Teacher.
For those who take a Packaged option 1- 3, it includes
- Accommodation for the duration of the course.
- Two meals a day on training days.
- A welcome package
- Training materials & Instruction manuals.
- Yoga Teacher Training Certification.
- Graduation Ceremony.
Our course fee does not include the following.
- Airfares & or any taxes for your stay.
- Sunday | Off training day meals.
- Any additional activities you wish to do during your off training time.
The Yoga Teacher Training RYT 200 will cover the following.
- Yoga Practice and key Asanas.
- Yoga Philosophy.
- Knowledge of the human anatomy related to the practice of Yoga training.
- Yoga Sequencing & Self practice
- Mastery in teaching a full 60 minute sequence.
- Yoga Business & Ethics
Things to consider bringing with you for this course
- Either a device or pad to take notes during your self study
- Matts are supplied during training times, but we do suggest bringing your own for use in self study time.
- A mixture of warm & cool clothing as we cannot determine or guarantee the weather.