Yoga Teacher Trainers
Read more about our internationally qualified and trained yoga teacher trainers who will share their vast knowledge and experience with you during your RYT 200 hour and RYT 300 hour courses. We keep our courses to small groups of a maximum of 16 people with one primary teacher per course.
Bringing a wealth of knowledge, healing and experience to our courses
Tracey Rohan-Irwin has an extensive background in fitness training and holistic living, having worked in the field of fitness and health since her early twenties. Tracey is a world traveller, filled to the brim with wanderlust, and is continually seeking only the best teachers in all areas of fitness, health and spirit. She brings a wealth of knowledge to all her yoga teacher training.
Tracey owned a commercial yoga studio from 2002 – 2007. She closed her studio in order to focus her energies on planting destination yoga teacher training programs in beautiful locations around the world.
Tracy has continued her own journey of personal growth through the study of a wide array of further spiritual disciplines and explored the connection between food and health which she passes on to her students.
Her skill, experience and passion for growth is truly without parallel:
- She recently completed the Heal Thy Self course offered by Tyler Tolman and gained a deeper understanding of the contributors to disease on a physical and metaphysical level.
- She has a Diploma in Exercise Science and Fitness Management, completed in Australia.
- Tracey has certificates of completion from The Natural Epicurean Academy of Culinary Arts in Austin, Texas and the Living Light Culinary Institute in California.
Tracey is currently focusing her attentions on expanding the range of courses offered by Shades of Yoga, both in terms of geographical locations and subject matter.
- She has also completed the Enneagram Institute’s training levels 1,2 and 3, as well as the Master Class. She is focusing her energies on conducting Enneagram workshops, shorter yoga related workshops and guest teaching on Yoga teacher trainings
- Tracey has completed a variety of courses focused on the science of plant-based nutrition that includes intensive studies of the Macrobiotic, Ayurvedic and Raw Living Food traditions.
- She is fully trained in a variety of Hatha Yoga systems, including Iyengar, Ashtanga, Vinyasa flow, Yin and Restorative yoga, as well as Pre-Natal yoga, yoga therapy and injury prevention.
- She has completed over 1500 hours of training and workshops with internationally renowned yoga teachers such as Louisa Sear, Simon Borg-Olivier, John Friend, Lance Schuler, Shiva Rea, Baron Baptiste, Rodney Yee, Gurmukh, Judith Lasater, Dhama Mittra, Nicki Knoff, David Life, Anna Forrest and David Swenson.
- She has completed a number of silent meditation retreats and studied with leaders in the field of personal transformation such as Carolyn Myss, Eckhart Tolle, Don Miguel Ruiz, Louise Hay, Greg Braden and Wayne Dyer.
Tracey is a naturally gifted teacher who combined her extensive knowledge of the body, her intuitive gift of delving deep into self-inquiry and her deep understanding of the role of nutrition to offer a dynamic and life-transforming courses around the world .
and get the latest updates
Yoga is a gift of the tools for self exploration, health and mindfulness.
From a young age Charlotte has been drawn to movement and mindfulness. She has a background in radio journalism, but life decided to take her on a different journey. After years of practicing asana, this path led her to Bali to deepen her knowledge about the yogic philosophy.
Charlotte graduated from her 200 and 300 hour RYT courses through Shades of Yoga and It did not take long for Charlotte to realize the big need for yoga in her surroundings. She decided to take a leap of faith and created a space to move, breathe and connect in her native country Belgium. Over the last years she has been teaching full-time in her own studio, she also has taught in corporate companies and commercial studios.
Charlotte is a passionate teacher and a forever student with a deep fascination for movement and healing arts. Throughout the years she has completed various trainings in vinyasa yoga, yin yoga and other healing arts as aromatherapy and reiki.
To her, yoga is a gift. A gift of the tools for self-exploration, health and mindfulness. But most of all, a gift that needs to be shared.
Charlotte is a proud member of the SOY team of teachers
Charlotte invites you to stay curious and find your true voice and potential, as a student and as a teacher.
Very intensive, well balanced and professionally led program, focused on the foundations of the mastery of yoga teaching.
Shades of Yoga is a highly reputed school providing its students with effective tools and information that helps in growing as a yoga teacher
I loved the 200 hour shades of yoga course, Great teachers, great group of yogis and a fantastic spiritual journey in a very spiritual location!
Bringing a Wealth of Knowledge from her Years of Yoga Practice
Restuning Sandini, also known as Unieng, brings a wealth of knowledge from her years of yoga practice and training with international teachers around the globe. Having come from a cultural background of deep spirituality, she was drawn to the physical practice of yoga from a young age.
She has been formally educated in Architecture Engineering and has a Master of Science degree in Urban Environmental Management from Wageningen University in the Netherlands. She also holds a Master’s Degree in English.
Teaching has always been her passion. She became the first Indonesian female PADI dive instructor in Bali.
Restuning has successfully completed three 200-hour RYT teacher training courses and her 300 hour RYT with Shades of Yoga. Restuning has studied a variety of Hatha Yoga traditions, including Ashtanga, Iyengar, Vinyasa Flow, and Yin yoga.
She has worked in Kenya with the United Nations and in Amsterdam as an Urban Designer. Her adventures led her to Timor-Leste where she managed a dive centre.
There, she incorporated teaching yoga with deep breath-work and free diving. She also led the first Yoga and Ocean Adventure Retreat in Atauro Island and Jaco Island in Timor-Leste.
One of her responsibilities was teaching specialized asana and pranayama for divers.
World renowned Yoga Teacher, Retreats & Workshops
Louisa is a world-renowned yoga teacher who is experienced in yoga teacher training, retreats and workshops around the globe.
She is the director of Shades of Yoga RYT-300 hour courses and is a primary teacher on some of the Shades of Yoga 200-hour courses.
Louisa has been committed to Yoga Sadhana practice for 35 years. She is also a qualified Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant (Certificate IV).
She teaches the principles of Tantric Advaita philosophy and specializes in self-inquiry, therapeutic yoga, Ayurvedic lifestyle, mindful vinyasa asana, pranayama and meditation.
In her teaching, Louisa encourages the understanding and acceptance of life, finding the teacher within and acknowledging the Oneness in all.